But, for the song/video, we have to pay a certain amount. I have a song (My Band Song) that have uploaded to imeem, but if want to download a song again that I must pay to Amazon and (or) iTunes. I regret when I finally track it in the "claims" by imeem, and I must pay my own songs if want to download.
I was looking for ways to download my songs are "free". and finally, I found its way. this way I want to share if you want to download free songs from imeem.
The Steps are:
- Search a song from imeem
- Copy the url address to track imeem site
- Open the http://file2hd.com (in a new window at your browser)
- Copy url file (from imeem that you have selected0) and click sign "V" on agreement therm of service (don't worry, it's free)
- Click "Get Files", will appear in the form in FLV file format
- Click right on this file, and select "Save link as"
- Save to a folder on your computer
- Use a converter from "FLV to MP3", if not own can be downloaded at: http://www.smallvideosoft.com/download.php
- See on right sidebar on "Product" category.
- Select Freez Flv to Mp3 Converter
And now, you have free song from imeem....:-)