Universal Music Studio (UMS) is a full-service professional mastering facility, serving our clientele in three locations throughout North America. UMS is part of the Universal Music Group family, with studios in New York, Los Angeles and Monterey Mexico. Their veteran staff of world-class mastering engineers have worked with some of the industry's top recording artists and producers over the last 30 years.
With years of experience, and cutting-edge technology, their commitment to the highest quality of audio services is what distinguishes UMS from other facilities in the industry. Their expert staff will assist you from the start of your project through the final stages of the mastering process.
For a simple flat Mastering fee as low as $45 per Song you get:
- Consultation phone call with a professional Mastering Engineer to discuss your goals, sound, etc.
- Each song fully mastered and your album sequenced
- Approval before a final master is made: an email will be sent to you to download the song(s) allowing you to hear and approve the mastered and sequenced album
- If you are not satisfied with the final version, one revision will be done at no extra charge.
Once payment is received, UMS will contact you directly via email to arrange a time to speak about your goals and needs and provide the way to deliver your songs to be mastered. If you have any additional questions, write email@example.com.
Click here for join.
Client list who has joined with UMS:
- Kanye West - Island/DefJam
- Ashanti - Universal Motown
- Lil Wayne - Universal Motown
- Stevie Wonder - Universal Motown
- Celine Dion - Sony BMG
- Leona Lewis - Sony
- Harry Connick JR. - Sony
- Sublime - Geffen Records
- B.B. King - Geffen Records
- Flo Rida - Poe Boy/Atlantic
- Ryan Adams - Lost Highway
- Mia - Interscope
- Marco Beltrami - Varese Sarabande
- Neil Diamond - Columbia
- International Noise Conspiracy - Columbia
- John Coltrane - Impulse Records