Breaking News

The S.I.G.I.T

The S.I.G.I.T is one of the best indonesian indie band that have good quality in music. The S.I.G.I.T are band origin come from Bandung, was formed in 1997 when the personnel still sitting in the high school. and The S.I.G.I.T's band name start used in 2002. In 2004 they make a demo, "EP", with contains 6 songs. The S.I.G.I.T is not taken from a name of a personnel name or abbreviation of the personnel, but The S.I.G.I.T is abbreviation of "The Super Insurgent Group of Intemperance Talent". The S.I.G.I.T is a reflection of an indie band that used technology be utilized with the social networking site to introduce their songs. Through the internet, they also eventually found by one of the label in Australia and propose this band to make The S.I.G.I.T album with Australia's version... great!!!. The S.I.G.I.T better known by indonesian music lovers widely after making a song for a film soundtrack (Catatan Akhir Sekolah) with the song "Did I ask yer opinion".

No comments